Calcarea Carb Dilution is a homeopathic medicine that improves the activities of the organism. It can help with gland edema and chronic bronchitis. Patients with the problem with PCOD should also take it.
It can also be used to treat dental disorders like toothaches and gum bleeding. Calcarea carbonica is generally thought of as a “chilly” treatment, suitable for persons who are constantly cold and have trouble staying warm.
When a homeopathic practitioner inquires about a patient’s symptoms, he or she will also inquire about the situations that cause the patient to feel better or worse.
Calcarea carbis one of the three most significant medicines in traditional homeopathy, along with Lycopodium and Sulphur.
Homeopathic medicine calcarea carb 200 uses are-
- This drug is intended to prevent or treat low blood calcium levels in persons who do not get enough calcium in their diet.
- It can be used to treat bone loss (osteoporosis), weak bones (osteomalacia/rickets), decreased parathyroid gland function (hypoparathyroidism), and a specific muscle illness induced by low calcium levels (latent tetany).
- It may also be used to ensure that some patients get enough calcium, such as pregnant, nursing, or postmenopausal women, and people taking certain drugs like phenytoin, phenobarbital, or prednisone.
- In the human body, calcium performs a crucial role. Nerves, cells, muscle, and bone all require it to function properly. If the blood calcium level is low, the body will draw calcium from the bones, weakening them.
- PMS symptoms such as exhaustion, worry, and a sense of being overwhelmed point to the necessity for this treatment.
- It can aid women with water retention, weight gain, sensitive breasts, digestive issues, and headaches.
- Calcarea is also beneficial during the general feeling of chilliness, clammy hands and feet, and sweet and egg cravings.
- Women with PCOS who are overweight or obese may benefit from Calcarea Carb.
- Calcarea Carb, a natural medicine, is quite beneficial in the treatment of PCOS and is especially beneficial when a woman with PCOS has periods that are longer than usual.