Some of you may be new, some already familiar with the use of graphite in homeopathic
medication to solve various health problems. Honestly, who could have ever imagined it to
be a cure for the body!
Fortunately, with the advancement in medical science, homeopathy has introduced us to
this aspect of graphites that has proven to be a marvel for mankind. Trust us when we tell
you, the versatility of graphite medication is such that it helps in dealing with issues from
head to toe.
This brings us to the centre of our discussion today – Graphites 30 and how they can be
Now you must be wondering what is so peculiar about this one particular medicine that has
made it worth knowing about! Well, you have come to the right place. Here’s all that you
need to know about it.
What is Graphites 30 medication and its uses?
It is a homeopathic remedy prepared by using black lead. The key ingredient includes
Graphites Trituration. While, how it works hasn’t been disclosed, on what it works is widely
known in the world.
The medicine is used to treat various health issues like:
- Painful cough with scanty
- Burning sensations in the eyes
- Helpful in treating swollen eyelids
- Dry scabs in nose
- Mouth dryness
- Dry and rough skin
- Painful corns
- Eczema in large areas
- Various of skin disorders like acne and psoriasis
- Bloating and flatulence
The significance of graphite in the medical world cannot be emphasized any more. It can be
used in many forms – graphite pellets, dilution and even as graphite ointment.
With this we come to the second most important point of discussion for today – How does
Graphites 30 help with constipation that may occur during periods and most particularly
during periods in females affected by PCOS?
Curious? Let’s dig in!
Graphites 30 pricing
Money is a big game changer! Not for all, but for few, however efficient the medicine, if it’s
not affordable, you will definitely go for other options.
Wish to know if or not Graphites 30 medications are affordable? Here’s what you can know
about the prices.
The Graphites 30 medications are available in both pellets as well as in the form of dilution.
The price range for the two products may vary.
The pellets, depending on their number, may vary anywhere between Rs. 45 to Rs. 65.
The dilution, as available online, are from two different homeopathic brands particularly in
India, having different price ranges. While the uses remain the same, the price range varies
for the two brands and their respective variants of medicine.
- SBL Graphites Dilution 30 CH by SBL Pvt. Ltd. : The medicine is available in one
A) 30 ml dilution – Rs. 85
- Dr. Reckeweg Graphites Dilution 30 CH by Dr Reckeweg & Co : The medicine is
available in two variants:
A) 11 ml dilution – Rs. 125
B) 100 ml dilution – Rs. 582
The price range seems to be quite affordable. Now, you can avail the best treatment from
the best brands in exchange for a reasonable amount of money.
Graphites 30 dosage
The dosage for any medication depends on a lot of factors. It is a way more complex
concept than one can imagine. Therefore, it is strictly advised to never decide the dosage
for yourself. This is what doctors are for..
While the dosage is in accordance with the problem and various decisive factors like age,
health and so more, consumption of the medicine is suggested in the following manner:
- For the pellets:
A) For adults: It is advised to dissolve 3-4 pellets in the mouth , 3 times in a day
or as directed by a physician.
B) For children: For children of 2 years and older, the dosage is about ½ of that
of adult dose.
- For the dilution: It is advised to take 5-6 drops of the dilution three times a day with
half a cup of normal water. The dosage can be changed by the physician dispensing
upon the need.
The medicine can be consumed along with other homeopathic medicines.
Correlating PCOS with Graphites 30 – PCOS guide
● What is PCOS?
Known as Polycystic ovarian syndrome, PCOS or as previously known as PCOD (poly
cystic ovarian disorder), is a condition in women in which hormonal imbalance causes
ovaries to enlarge and develop small cysts on its outer edges. Medical surveys have
established that about 27 percent of the women who have entered the child bearing
age (11-45 years) suffer from this syndrome.
● How does it cause hormonal disorder?
Pcos disturbs the production of estrogen and progesterone (female hormones) that are
responsible for regulating the menstrual cycle.
It leads to the production of androgens (male hormones) in the female body which
disturbs the hormonal balance. This leads to the onset of male characteristics like facial
and body hair and baldness besides delaying periods.
● What are the main features of PCOS?
- Irregular periods – the gap between two subsequent periods falls out of the
normal range (21-35 days)
- Production of male hormones in female body
- Development of cysts on the outer walls of the ovaries
● What are the causes of PCOS?
The cause of PCOS cannot be exactly deciphered.
The basic reasons for the same by the medical experts make a lot of sense.
- Genes: Women with a family history of PCOS are most likely to themselves
become a victim to it.
- Inflammation: Factors such as obesity and unhealthy lifestyle contribute a
great deal in causing PCOS.
- Insulin resistance: Insulin is a hormone that utilizes sugar from foods to
produce energy. In case it can’t be used properly, this causes overproduction of
insulin in the body which triggers the ovaries to produce male hormones. This
may be the reason for obesity.
● Symptoms of PCOS
Symptoms might vary in females. However, the studies have proven the following to
tbe the most common among all.
- Irregular periods
- Heavy bleeding due to thicker uterine lining built as a result of long gaps.
- Abnormal hair growth on face and body.
- Acne – Hormonal imbalance leads to various skin problems of which acne is
the most common.
- Weight gain
- Male pattern baldness
- Darkening of the skin of body creases like those on the neck or under the
breasts and so on.
● How can we correct it?
- PCOS and its symptoms can be treated using Ayurvedic, Allopathic and
- Personal care plays a huge deal in treating PCOS. It includes daily exercise and
maintaining personal hygiene particularly during sexual intercourse.
- Surgery can also be an option to improve fertility if other treatments don’t
work. Laparoscopic ovarian drilling and ovarian block resection are the two
surgeries that can be performed.
● Why should you get help for PCOS?
PCOS has symptoms that are a lot to deal with both physically and mentally. A
treatment for PCOS ensures the well being of the person and a life without miseries.
The most affected phenomenon is pregnancy. PCOS definitely makes it tougher to
bear a child which again causes emotional stress in women. Treatment has proven to
make it easier for women to get pregnant and fulfill their dream of having a child.
The treatment helps in maintaining hormonal balance and thus eradicating the
problem of acne, mood swings, irritation, abnormal weight gain, and so much more.
It is also capable of preventing excess hair growth in the body. It is definitely a big
issue that haunts women.
Many problems, only one solution – Get your PCOS treated by the expert!
How does Graphites 30 help with PCOS? Is this graphites homeopathic medicine actually
We all know that PCOS affects the body in numerous manners. One of the many is the
problem in the digestive system. Many of the females suffering from PCOS complain about
acute pain in the abdomen accompanied by constipation and/or diarrhea.
It is essential to understand that this can be one of the many symptoms of IBS (Irritable
Bowel Syndrome) or PCOS alone. The exact diagnosis can only be performed by a medical
We are already familiar with the use of Graphite 30 in dealing with digestive problems. Now,
all we need to understand is whether or not it can help in dealing with these problems
caused by PCOS.
Yes, Graphites 30 medicine can be consumed to deal with PCOS cases involving constipation
How does it help with constipation? The medicine can help in relieving constipation by
balancing out the waste removal system in the body. It also improves condition like
heaviness in the lower abdomen, which is often associated with anal itching and burning.
The dosage depends upon the physician. It is not something to be figured out on our own.
Find yourself a trusted practitioner.
Is homeopathy actually effective for PCOS?
Of course it is. Homeopathy is that branch of medicine that believes and works by
terminating the root cause of the problem. It corrects the hormonal imbalance present in
the body, regularizes ovulation and helps restore menstrual normalcy simultaneously.
Homeopathic treatments vary from person to person depending upon various factors like
health, age, medical conditions and so much more. It, therefore, effectively addresses and
helps to treat PCOS.
Homoeopathy should not be underestimated when it comes to measuring its effectiveness
and dealing with PCOS. It is always a better option than going for all the strong allopathic
treatments that definitely are the cause of various side effects.
If you’re thinking of surgeries, believe that option should be least prioritized until absolutely
The importance of choosing homeopathy and wiping out the root cause of the problem is
emphasized by the results of a medical survey that indicates the recurrence rate of about
90% in cases where surgeries were the means of treating PCOS.
Another study has proved that 91 out of 132 that could not be treated by conventional
medications, were finally cured byHomeopathy.
Available treatment options for PCOS
- Allopathic treatment
● The most common prescription includes birth control pills to regulate
hormones. This helps in preventing endometrial cancer, abnormal bleeding,
excess hair growth and acne.
● Progestin therapy that involves consumption of progestin for about a week or
two every month, repeating it for 2-3 months can also help in regulating
● Metformin is a widely used oral medication for people with type 2 diabetes
to improve insulin resistance and lower the level of insulin in their body.
● Allopathy also suggests surgery for treating PCOS.
- Ayurvedic treatment
❖ Ayurvedic herbs for PCOS have been famous since time immemorial. Few of them
● Ashwagandha – to cure stress and PCOS symptoms.
● Cinnamon – helpful in insulin resistance.
● Turmeric – to fight inflammation and helpful insulin resistance.
❖ Yoga for PCOS
● Asanas like Reclining Butterfly Pose (Supta Baddha Konasana),
Bharadvaja’s Twist (Bharadvajasana), Mill Churning Pose (Chakki
Chalanasana), Corpse Pose (Shavasana) are widely popular.
● Meditation and breathing exercises to reduce stress.
● Avoiding fried and oily food
● Avoid artificial sugars
● Avoid too much spices and salts
● Eat good amount of fruits and vegetables
- Homeopathic treatment
The popular and effective medicines for PCOS are:
● Pulsatilla medication for PCOS with late periods.
● Apis Mellifica medicines for PCOS with mild to moderate pain.
● Sepia medication for PCOS with acute pain.
These are few of the many medicines that the world of medicine offers for PCOS. For further
details, consult a professional
Is Graphites 30 safe for consumption? Safety advice.
Given that it is a homeopathic medication, it is absolutely safe for consumption.
Homeopathic medicines, as you must be aware, do not have side effects. However, an
inappropriate dose or let’s say an overdose can be dangerous.
Repeating it again, it is absolutely important for you to seek medical advice from a
professional and follow the prescription guided by them.
Furthermore, it is advised to keep it away from the reach of children.
If the symptoms persist for a long time even after consumption of the medicine, reconsult
As in the case of pregnancy or if you are nursing a baby, it is important to consult a health
professional before using this product.
Always keep a gap of at least half an hour before or after meals while taking the medicine.
Substitute of Graphites 30 (For constipation during periods)
- Sepia: It is the best substitute for treating constipation during their menstrual phase.
- Bovista: It is helpful in treating bloating and diarrhea during menses.
- Lycopodium: It is a fungal spore that treats constipation.It also deals with weakness
caused due to it.
- Natrum muriaticum: It is a remedy for constipation that helps regain the lack of fluid
in the body thus relieving constipation with dry stools.
- Nux vomica: It is a remedy for gas and constipation as well as the chillines,
headaches and soreness caused by it.
- Sulphur, Alumina and Silicea are other medicines.
- Birth control pills: They can help in stabilizing hormones to prevent constipation and
other digestive issues.
- Probiotics: Probiotics can be helpful for treating constipation and other
gastrointestinal issues during periods. You can also consume probiotic-rich foods like
Greek yogurt with fruit,pickled vegetables, and so on.
- Senna is herb used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries to treat constipation and
provide relief in 6 to 12 hours. It is not recommended to people with heart disease,
stomach inflammation, appendicitis, hemorrhoids and many other conditions.
Consult an expert before consuming it.
- Triphala Churna, Avipatti Churna, Panchsakar Churna are few of the various other
options available for treating constipation.
- Yoga: Ayurveda suggests yoga poses to be the part of the medication to treat
constipation in periods. Bhujangasana (Cobra), Trikonasana (Triangle Stretch), Ardha
matsyendrasana (Half Spine Twist), supta vajrasana (Sleeping Pelvis) are few of the
many yoga poses that one may practice.
Few natural tips for constipation during PCOS
- Keep the body hydrated. Warm water with lemon is a good home remedy.
- Limit the consumption of sweet or caffeinated drinks.
- Consume more fiber in diet to ensure hea;thy movement of stool which might
otherwise be hindered by slow digestion due to hormonal imbalance in periods.
- Exercise: You may always practice the yoga asanas stated above or go for a walk or
do gym workout that does not exert pressure on your uterus during periods.
Graphites 30 reviews:
The average rating for the effectiveness, convenience and satisfaction of the product stands
at 4.3 out of 5.
The medicine has proved to be useful to a large number of customers. The reviews have
concluded that the dosage varied in people according to their health, age and other factors.
This has further pointed out the need to consult a professional and understand what’s
suitable for your body.
The reviews also suggested the termination of consumption of the medicine if they could
not observe any positive changes in the body. If it doesn’t work, you need to find yourself a
Many mentioned that they have substituted Sulphur as the means to relieve constipation.
FAQs for PCOS and Graphites.
- How to take Graphites 30?
Consume the medicine as per the direction from the physician.
- Can periods in PCOS affected people really cause constipation?
Yes, your digestive system may slow down due to hormonal imbalance during the
periods. One may experience constipation as a result of that.
- Can we rely on Graphites 30 for constipation in periods?
Yes, you can, given that homeopathic medicines do not have side effects. It is
however advised that you consult your doctor rather than consuming it yourself.
- Is PCOS curable?
No, the exact cure of PCOS is not yet established. It can however be controlled and
restricted to a minimalistic state.