Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is probably the most famous problem associated with the female reproductive organs. Medical surveys have shown that the percentage of females of child breaing age, suffering from PCOS, ranges between 7-30 percent. The number varies every year, but mostly stays within the range.The changing lifestyle, lack of hygiene, consumption of unhealthy food, everyday stress, negativities, pollution, global warming, etc., are few of the many factors that contribute to degrading the well-being or health of the entire female body, particularly the delicate reproductive system. Considering the above mentioned factors, the increasing cases of PCOS seem only obvious. The condition, if left untreated, can lead to further diseases or disorders that may have fatal consequences. Therefore, the treatment for PCOS is important and must be taken seriously. Now, ayurveda has been believed to solve this issue since time immemorial. Oziva Her Balance is a plant based herbal product. The manufacturers claim that with the consumption of Oziva PCOS symptoms mostly fade away. Let’s find out how effective this product actually is!
OZIVA FOR PCOS – AN INTRODUCTION
OZiva HerBalance is an Indian origin, plant based product that is famously used for dealing with PCOS. It is a combination prepared using 21 plant-based whole foods that are specifically designed to assist in regulating the hormonal balance and providing support for the menstrual cycle in women. This herbal formula is essential for women for maintaining menstrual balance, energy levels as well as reproductive health.
- Punarnava extract
- Pomegranate powder
- Amla Powder
- Red Raspberry
- Anantmool extract
- Aloe vera
- Fennel seed powder
- Tamarind powder
- Lemon powder
- Green mango powder
- Bromelain INS 1101 (III)
- Black salt
- Pink salt
- Natural flavor substances
ADDITIONAL FEATURES OF THE PRODUCT
The product possesses some additional properties that are highly desired nowadays as people have become aware and conscious about everything they consume.
- The product is 100 percent vegan.
- It is free from soy.
- It is gluten (a major cause for inflammation in the body) free.
- It contains zero preservatives.
- It is a non-GMO product.
- It does not contain sugar, which is practically a great blessing for diabetic people.
- It is free of artificial flavours and colorings.
LEARN ALL ABOUT THE PRICING – IS THE MEDICINE AFFORDABLE?
The pricing of the product needs to be discussed in order to find out whether or not it is meant for all kinds of people. As in the case of Oziva Her Balance, a 250 gm box of the product is available at a price that ranges somewhere between INR 800 to INR 900. The price of the product seems quite reasonable given the richness associated with its composition as well as the benefits it claims. However, when talking about affordability, this product is definitely far beyond the affordability range of a majority of people with low- earnings. The product is easily available on various authenticate websites as well as in offline stores. When considering online purchase, do remember that the price may vary depending on the website you choose to shop from. This happens mainly due to discounts. Make sure than you compare the prices online before actually purchasing the product.
HOW TO CONSUME OZIVA HER BALANCE?
The consumption of the product is easier than imagined. The label itself suggests the appropriate dosage for all.
- Take 150 ml of water in a cup.
- Add 2 scoops of the product. This usually weighs about 5gm.
- Stir well and enjoy
Repeat the process daily for better results.
WHAT IS POLYCYSTIC OVARIAN SYNDROME?
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a hormonal disorder that affects women. It happens to those who have entered the reproductive age or the child-bearing age. Periods are generally inevitable. However, there may be times when one might miss ‘that time of the month’. This is a result of malfunctioning of female hormones.
The exact cause for the hormonal imbalance that causes periods, is unknown. Doctors believe that increase in levels of male hormones called androgens, hamper the production of hormones in the ovaries as well as the process of making of eggs and releasing of eggs
every month. The rise in male hormone can be attributed to :
- Genetic disorder: Heredity is considered to be a key factor in triggering the cause of PCOS. Females with blood relatives who have faced similar issues are likely to experience this issue.
- Insulin resistance: As due to some unknown reasons, the body develops resistance against Insulin, the glucose is not absorbed and used by the body cells. As a result blood sugar level rises and the body might produce more insulin. Excess insulin might increase androgen production, causing difficulty with ovulation.
- Inflammation: Low-grade inflammation describes substances produced by whhite blood cells to prevent and fight infections in the body. Medical studies have shown
- that women with PCOS have a type of low-grade inflammation that stimulates the production of androgen in the polycystic ovaries. If diagnosed early, a medical treatment can reduce the complications and limit the condition to its minimal state. If left untreated, it can cause problems like heart diseases, diabetes (type 2), ovarian cancer ,etc.
The signs and symptoms of the disorder may develop around the first menstrual phase or even later during the lifetime. One of the major reasons for PCOS is obesity. The symptoms may vary depending on the severity of the condition and various other factors. However, the general symptoms are as follows:
- Irregular periods
- Excessive hair growth in the body (Hirsutism)
- Male pattern baldness
- Heavy bleeding during the periods
- Skin pigmentation
- Abnormal weight gain
- Mood swings, stress, depression
- Enlarged polycystic ovaries Polycystic ovaries
Having PCOS, exposes you to other health complications, like:
- Type 2 diabetes
- Premature birth
- Sleeping disorder like sleep apnea
- Gestational diabetes
- Endometrial cancer
- Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (severe liver inflammation)
- Metabolic syndrome
- Eating disorder
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
HOW IS POLYCYSTIC OVARIAN DISEASE DIAGNOSED?
The treatment for the syndrome starts at home. The home remedies can be paired with
medications prescribed by the doctor for better results.
1 HOME REMEDIES AND LIFESTYLE PRACTICES
- Exercise regularly.
- Avoid the food items that contain preservatives.
- Lots of veggies, fruits, lentils and nuts – new diet mantra.
- Endocrine disruptors are a big no no!
- Avoid artificial sugar as much as you can.
- Avoid caffeine.
- Turmeric in food can reduce inflammation.
- Anti-inflammatory foods like tomatoes, olive oil, etc., can be helpful
- Magnesium-rich food is PCOS friendly.
- Say no to carbonated drinks.
- Consume protein-rich foods
- High-carbohydrate foods must be included in your diet.
- Iron rich foods are necessary to prevent iron deficiency due to heavy bleeding.
- Personal hygiene is the key to success.
- If required, calcium, vitamin D and zinc supplements.
- Get yourself some berberine. It is a chinese remedy for PCOS.
- Good sleep is very important.
- Do not stress! Rather, meditate.
2 MEDICAL TREATMENT
- Allopathy – Allopathy is probably the most opted treatment for PCOS. A variety of medications can help in providing relief from the symptoms of PCOS.
- In order to regulate the menstrual cycle, the doctor might suggest combination birth control pills. These help in lowering the level of male hormones and stimulating the production of female hormones, particularly estrogen. These are multi-purpose, as they also prevent Hirsutism, acne, and endometrial cancer.
- Certain medications that can help you ovulate are also a part of the treatment. Some of them are : Clomiphene, Metmorfin, Gonadotropins, etc.
- Progestin therapy is another solution for the problem. A course of 2 weeks every one to two months can help in regulating the periods. It may also protect you against endometrial cancer.
- There are separate medications for reducing the excessive growth of body hair. Besides birth control pills, the other methods are: Spironolactone, Electrolysis etc.
- Surgery is the last resort. When things get out of control, it is the only way to protect you against all the possible complications that may arise otherwise. Ovarian drilling is one of the procedures that can help in restoring normal ovulation.
- Ayurvedic – This age old treatment involves the use of medicinal herbs in the form of tablets, syrups, churnas, to restore the original state of the body to the maximum possible extent. It is believed that ayurveda roots out the prime cause of the problem, thus radicating the issue once and for all. However, medical studies say otherwise. They claim that PCOS is a condition that is hard to get rid of. It may be reduced to the most negligible state. However, one triggering factor is more than sufficient to bring it back to life. Ayurvedic medicines include components like ashwagandha, turmeric, cinnamon, etc., for the treatment of PCOS. When it comes to exercise, yoga is the ayurvedic marvel that is trusted by a majority of individuals all over the world. Supta Baddha Konasana, Shavasana, Bharadvajasana, Chakki Chalanasana are some well known yoga mudras for PCOS. Furthermore, dietary changes are essential when opting for ayurvedic treatment.
- Homeopathy – Believed to be a merge between ayurveda and allopathy, this form of medication is also trusted for the treatment of PCOS. The medicines are available in the form of pellets, dilution liquids as well as tablets. The key components used in the medicines are: Pulsatilla, Sepia, Graphite, Lachesis, etc.
HOW CAN OZIVA HER BALANCE HELP FEMALES WITH PCOS?
The product has been carefully composed of ingredients, some of which are useful in treating PCOS, while others play an important role in relieving the symptoms of the problem. With the consumption of Oziva PCOS is reduced to its minimalistic state.
- The product balances and revitalizes the female reproductive system to ensure its proper working.
- Shatavari increases fertility while reducing stress.
- Chasteberry helps in Improving progesterone levels. It further prevents the excessive growth of facial and body hair.
- Red raspberry plays an important role in toning the uterus as well as regulating cycle.
- Aloe vera prevents acne that might result due to PCOS. It also cleanses the body from within.
- Gokhru, another key ingredient of the product, stimulates ovulation. This prevents the formation of cysts in the ovaries.
- Ashoka acts as an anti-inflammatory agent that boosts estrogen levels in the body.
- The ingredients can also provide a relief from cramps caused during the periods.
- It contains Inositol (Vitamin B8) as well Chromium, both of which are helpful in improving fertility in females.
- The products ensure better digestion. This prevents problems like constipation and diarrhea that some females might experience during the periods.
- It also deals with abdominal bloating.
IS THE CONSUMPTION OF OZIVA HERE BALANCE SAFE?
Given that the product is 100 percent herbal and free from gluten, preservatives etc., it is considered to be safe for all females. As mentioned in the packaging, the product is manufactured in a facility that also processes peanuts, soy, milk products and wheat. If you are allergic to any of the above mentioned ingredients, you must take extra precaution while consuming the product. If necessary, make sure you consult a doctor. In case you are allergic to any of the components present in the product, you must avoid its consumption at all costs.
SAFETY TIPS – WHAT SHOULD YOU KEEP IN MIND WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT?
- Proper storage of the product is essential for its better life-span. Any discrepancy can result in reducing its effectiveness. Thus, always store the product in its air-tight container, in a cool and dry place.
- Make sure that you use a dry spoon for measuring. Water droplets can form lumps. This will eventually reduce its quality.
- If you are skeptical about or partially allergic to any of the components, do not continue to use the product. Make sure that you consult a doctor beforehand.
LEARN WHAT THE USERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE MEDICINE – CUSTOMER REVIEW
- The product has been awarded 4.2 stars out of 5 on a majority of online websites.
- It has been deemed as an effective treatment for PCOS by a majority of customers.
- As per the customer reviews, it has been inferred that the product might take a while to deliver the result. However, it has been considered worth the wait.
- Consumption of the product while also making necessary changes in diet, lifestyle as well as hygiene can pace up the process of recovery.
- The product has also reduced symptoms like stress and mood swings. This has made them comparatively active as well as happy.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is Oziva Her Balance suitable for females of all ages? Yes, the product has been formulated to support menstrual balance and reproductive health in all the females of child-bearing age.
- What kind of diet must be followed while consuming this medicine? A good diet is a key to faster improvements in the body. Make sure you consume a balanced calorie diet along with either macro or micro nutrient intake as per the requirement.
- What happens if the consumption of a product is stopped suddenly. Well naturally, the results shall not be as effective as it otherwise would have been. However, the body won’t be suffering from any side-effects.
- When can one observe the change in health? The manufacturers claim that it will require 3 months for the product to bring significant changes in the body.
- When is the best time to consume Oziva? It is better to consume the product, either before breakfast or after the workout.
- Is the product only meant to be consumed with water? You can opt for milk if you like.
- Is the product helpful in weight loss? It does not necessarily ensure weight loss. However, it does improve digestion which can indirectly be helpful if you are planning to lose weight. Exercising daily and consuming a healthy diet along with the product can help you reach the desired goal.
- Is it meant to be consumed even after PCOS is controlled and the menstrual cycle is restored? It is a matter of choice. If you think a good diet and exercise will be sufficient for you to balance your menstrual health, you may stop the consumption of products. However, consuming the product for a good amount of time even after the condition has been stabilized, is not harmful for the health.
As claimed, Oziva Her Balance is a premium ayurvedic remedy for all those women who suffer from Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. The formulation of this medicine is such that it can counter PCOS while also promoting overall well-being of the user. Besides, the absence of preservatives, gluten, and it being vegan, has only added to its popularity among people. The reviews from the existing customers have shown that with the use of Oziva PCOS can be dealt with easily. All you need to do is eat good food and exercise daily, to make sure that you achieve the desired goal as early as possible.