PCOD/PCOS Treatment in Ayurveda
Do you have Polycystic ovarian disease (PCOD) or polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) and are looking for the best PCOD/PCOS treatment in Ayurveda? We at Vedas cure facilitates best Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD/PCOS free from any kind of side-effect which is safe to use.
As we know that PCOD/PCOS is a common female health condition. Moreover, it is a complex female disorder which includes several health factors. In addition, it consists of insulin resistance, obesity, irregular menstrual bleeding, insufficient ovum production, and abnormal menstrual cycles. Furthermore, PCOD/PCOS generally occurs during the reproductive age of the woman and it is a major cause of infertility.
According to Ayurveda PCOD/PCOS occurs when there is an imbalance between your doshas.
However, the dosha vaishanmya has a link to the symptoms of PCOD, and the relationship between the doshas and lakshans is permanent.
1. The regularization of the apana vata is very much essential. In addition, you have to firmly avoid vihara and kaphkara ahara.
2. Yoga and meditation go hand in hand and are very important for the Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD. You should try to practice yoga asanas regularly. Some of the ideal postures of PCOD management includes sarvangasana, matyasana along with shavasana.
3. It is very important to work out regularly and go with different physical exercises. This will make your life much healthier.
4. You need to follow a healthy, balanced diet on a regular basis which should consist of fresh vegetables and fruits.
Ayurveda believes that a healthy body is one where there is a perfect balance between the various energies and doshas. According to various scriptures, there are three main doshas – Vata dosha (wind energy), Kapha dosha (water energy) and pitta dosha (fire energy). A disruption of the equilibrium between the Vata, Kapha and Pitta dosha is what triggers a diseased condition in a person.
PCOD/PCOS is a health problem which results from the Kapha Dosha. According to Ayurveda, there are seven Dhatus (tissues) in our body. PCOS affects some of the Dhatus which includes Artava Dhatu (Female reproductive organ), Rasa Dhatu (plasma and lymph) and the Meda Dhatu or the adipose tissue.
We at Vedas cure Pvt Ltd. deal with Ayurvedic PCOD/PCOS treatment. The Ayurvedic approach to treat PCOD/PCOS involves restoring the balance between the three doshas.
1. Ayurvedic herbs which include blue cohosh, dandelion, ashwagandha, tulsi, neem fenugreek, castor oil, flax seeds, sesame seeds are proved to be very beneficial to treat the hormonal imbalance and multiple symptoms related to PCOD/PCOS.
2. However, there are few pranayamas which work wonders in the case of PCOD. Furthermore, it helps in relaxing the whole body and restores the balance between the doshas.
3. Panchakarma has shown a positive result on women with PCOD. Likewise, it is an ayurvedic treatment which helps in eliminating the toxins out of the body that may trigger the various disorders.
4. In addition, try to avoid food with a high glycemic index. Instead, opt for foods which include grapefruits, cauliflower, peaches, onion, apples and many other dietary options that have a low glycemic index.
5. Obese patients should make an extra effort to shed those extra kilos.
Ayurvedic herbs for PCOD/PCOS treatment in Ayurveda:-
1. Varuna crataeva nurvala is an effective herb which helps in the clearance of channels and even reduces your cyst’s size.
2. You can go with hareetaki as it is an amazing laxative moreover it helps in reducing the morbidity of your body.
3. Bilva, Aegle marmelos commonly known as bael helps in reducing the size of your growth, via its digestive effects.
4. Strotasshuddhi is required and likewise, herbs like punarnava kaphhar medicines are advised.
5. Phytoestrogen sources and female tonic like Shatavari is very much advised.
6. Guduchi is another effective remedy for PCOD which had a rejuvenating effect.
7. Kanchnar, we also know it by the name of guggul. Moreover, it is the drug of choice for thyroid as per Ayurveda, Strotasshuddhi is done by using Trikatu, Punarnava, and other medicines. However, for enhancing female hormones Rasayan and Shatavari are advised.
Immediate notice your PCOD/PCOS symptoms
Furthermore, if you are experiencing any of the symptoms of PCOD/PCOS, we at Vedas Cure Pvt Ltd is stacked with the best treatment for PCOD/PCOS. You can also visit our website and check out the best Ayurvedic treatments meant for PCOD/PCOS. Proper medication is very important so that you can start treating your medical condition as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: **By providing your phone number on this form, you give us permission to call you in response to this request, even if this/your phone number is in the State and/or National Do Not Call Registry. Your privacy is very important to us. We never sell, trade or share your personal information with any third party or organization, and only one of our associates will contact you in response to your request.
Disclaimer: While these testimonials are from real people based on real experiences, they should be considered anecdotal. You, “the consumer”, may not experience the same results as set forth in these testimonials.