HOME REMEDIES FOR POLYCYSTIC OVARIAN DISEASE
The polycystic ovarian disease is experienced by women in whom excess production of male hormone takes place. The higher level of testosterone in the female body causes disturbances in the menstrual cycle and this also affects there health. The cycle is prolonged for 45-60 days at times and while the monthly cycle is of 28 -32 days. It causes enlarged ovaries and develops small cysts on the ovaries. There are a number of home remedies and natural solutions for polycystic ovarian disease which we have mentioned in this article and they are very beneficial.
Ladies face troubles in considering and getting pregnant. The female body develops masculine features like facial hair, upper lip hair, and hoarse voice, etc.
It leads to periods (menstrual) irregularities, excessive hair growth, acne-prone skin and weight gain, etc.
The polycystic ovarian disease requires medical treatment like hormone replacement therapy or metformin and other drugs to normalize the symptoms.
Thus to avoid the long term use of medications for Polycystic ovarian disease, home remedies as well as natural therapies should be followed to get results naturally.
- Weight management: Obesity is the major cause of Polycystic ovarian disease. Manage weight according to normal BMI. Lose weight by avoiding carbs, fats, and exercise.
- Lifestyle: sedentary lifestyle is the root cause of many diseases. Maintain an active lifestyle to fight many diseases.
- Diet management: consume a healthy and fresh diet. Take new foods grown from the ground verdant vegetables. Avoid junk food like fried foods and frozen food. Limit the use of coffee and tea. Use chicken, tofu, and fish. Tomato, spinach, almonds, walnuts help reduce inflammation.
- Stress management: stress is the enemy of health. Try to avoid taking the stress and manage it wisely. Yoga and contemplation help oversee pressure. Involve yourself in the activities that help you to be happy and combat stress.
- Exercise: physical exercise like walking, running, yoga, meditation, swimming is helpful to keep the body healthy. Exercise helps to manage weight and keeps the body active.
- Apple cider vinegar: Take 2 spoons of apple cider vinegar in the hot water, early morning 30 minutes before breakfast.
The polycystic ovarian disease can be managed by proper care at home and symptomatic treatment. Avoid long term use of drugs and follow home remedies to treat Polycystic ovarian disease naturally.
This disease usually seen in women of childbearing age or fertile age. Women with Polycystic ovarian disease usually find it difficult to get pregnant naturally. They require hormonal therapy. By taking care of lifestyle and diet they can conceive faster.
If You Have Any Problem Regarding Pigmentation CLICK HERE