Ashwagandha is an evergreen shrub. Which is used as ayurvedic medicine, ayurvedic practitioners use ashwagandha to cure various diseases. In ayurvedic medicine, ashwagandha is considered as Rasayana – which means that it helps to maintain youth, both physically and mentally. Different parts of ashwagandha are used for curing different diseases, involving the seeds, leaves and fruits. Ashwagandha has the majority of benefits to it, from stress-relieving to curing acute disease ashwagandha never fails. People tend to get anxious about being fat or thin. At times people get nervous and confused too and become self-conscious. Life has become like a superfast train, too much work pressure, no time for sleep, stress levels on the peak. When stress mounts, the thyroid will peak its presence and it’s quite evident. Know where the question lies, is it possible to cure thyroid by the old cultures. Many supremely good brands also manufacture ashwagandha in the form of oil, capsules and
powder or juice. Some of them are Himalaya ashwagandha and so on. We will glance at some brands in the articles below.
WHAT IS ASHWAGANDHA
Ashwagandha (scientific name – Withania Somnifera) is an evergreen and small perennial shrub, which is used to make medicine from old cultures and till now ayurvedic practitioners give ashwagandha great importance. In ayurvedic medicine, ashwagandha is considered as Rasayana – which means that it helps to maintain youth, both physically and mentally or also pronounced as a rejuvenating tonic. The shrub has multiple health benefits. People have used this plant and the fruit of the plant for more than 100 years for curing various diseases. People use ashwagandha for relieving stress, anxiety, diabetes, thyroid, and female reproductive problems. It also rejuvenates and detoxifies the entire body, especially the immune system and endocrine. Apart from that ashwagandha also plays a very vital role in the treatment of thyroid
rather than a stress reliever. The properties of ashwagandha include more anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, thyroid-modulating and neuroprotective properties. Ashwagandha is also sold in the market in the form of tablets, powder and oils and has millions of distributors, just because of its effectiveness and purity.
THE POSSIBLE HEALTH BENEFITS OF ASHWAGANDHA
- Let’s take a brief dig in to know how Ashwagandha can be beneficial for us. Here are some ashwagandha benefits which make you fall for this rejuvenating shrub. Treating Alzheimer -Ashwagandha has many benefits. One of them is treating Alzheimer or any brain-related problems. It has a plague called beta-amyloid plaque which is present in the herb. Research found after 30 days the brain functioning was at a normal pace and the amyloid plaque was reduced. Ashwagandha boosts the protein in the liver rather than boosting it directly. The protein clears amyloid to the brain. Ayurveda practitioners recommend this for memory boosting and forgetfulness.
- Cancer – Research has proven ashwagandha slows down the growth of the cancer cell. It has many antibacterial and anti-inflammatory substances which can be used to cure many types of cancer. The herb is used mostly to cure cancer on breast, prostate, lung, ovarian and colon cancer.
- For treating Thyroid problems- The herb ashwagandha helps in treating people with thyroid problems. The herb is also popular among people to cure thyroid levels. Research has proved that consuming the roots of ashwagandha helps in improving the serum thyroid-stimulating hormones (TSH) and T4 levels (thyroxine). Research of 8 weeks shows that there is a drastic change in thyroid level in the people who take ashwagandha root extracts daily.it boosts the T3 and T4 levels by reducing the cortisol and also by stimulating the endocrine system.
- PCOS – Is a polycystic ovary syndrome. Ashwagandha plays a very vital role; it rectifies the imbalance of hormones and helps as a mood-lifting hormone. As ashwagandhas, one of the major benefits lies that it relieves stress and in PCOS in females stress lies the major game-changer. Ashwagandha mood lifts the mood and helps me relieve stress. Ashwagandha has a positive effect on the reproductive system and menstruation cycles. It is also used for infertile men.
- Stress and anxiety – Ashwagandha is the best stress reliever. It reduces the cortisol hormones and gives stress relief to people. People in various parts use ashwagandha oil to get relief from stress or after a stressed day. The research found that daily use of ashwagandha for 3 to 5 months may lower the cortisol level by 11% to 32%.
- Help in arouse T4 hormones – Ashwagandha plays an effective role in stimulating the T4 hormones and cure hypothyroid as ashwagandha is a very effective antioxidant that helps reduce lipid peroxidation thus reducing oxidative stress.
The list above may not be the only benefit of ashwagandha.
DRAWBACKS OF THE HERB
This is a herb and the products prepared by it are herbal products. Still, people who are allergic or have some history of any illness may face some major ashwagandha side effects. Which are not life-threatening and might be very ordinary.
● Stomachs upset
● Heavy vomiting
● Rare cases of liver problems
● Ashwagandha should be used very carefully at times of thyroid problems. As it can
increase the level of thyroid hormone level.
● It should be strictly prohibited to pregnant women as it may lead to miscarriage.
These are some common symptoms shown as a side effect if it is an overdose. The list may
contradict, as every person body differs
ASHWAGANDHA USES IN VARIOUS WAYS
Ashwagandha has many uses to it, nowadays, manufacturers supply ashwagandha in the form of oil, tablets, syrup and powder etc. There are even many homemade ways to make ashwagandha at home. Ashwagandha uses are as follows. In form of churana – Ashwagandha churna is available in the market as well and can be homemade. Churna is very effective to cure male and female reproductive systems.
How to make
● Wash the ashwagandha herbs properly, and let them dry under the sun
● Once the water gets absorbed properly, blend it into a fine powder.
● Make sure to remove all the dirt and dust
● And again blend it to get a homogeneous mixture.
● Now store it in an airtight container for use for a longer period.
In the form of a semi-solid jam or ashwagandha lehyam –
To make it we don’t need many ingredients, but yes it is very useful to cure any disease. The formulation helps to improve the immune system, treating breathing problems for various reasons and in the treatment of arthritis, joint and back pain.
How to make
● Take kadhai.
● Add the ashwagandha powder to it, add water to it.
● Leave it, until it gets boiled till it becomes ¼ of its original volume.
● Add some jaggery or sugar to it, and let the flames simmer.
● Until the constituency becomes semi-solid jelly.
● Let it cool for some time and then mix some honey or ela powder. Mix it well.
● Now the semi-solid jam is prepared.
● Keep in an airtight container.
As a tea
Ashwagandha tea is available in the market. The tea is very much beneficial for anxiety and stress, depression, boosting the immune system and as an anti-ageing factor.
How to make
● Boil the water.
● Add some ashwagandha tea leaves or powder or if you have ashwagandha roots.
● Now let the water boil for a few minutes.
● Pour it into a cup.
● Add several drops of honey or lemon. As per taste.
● Ashwagandha tea leaves are available in stores as
● Ashwagandha tulsi tea by Organic India.
In form of a tablet
Ashwagandha roots and fruits are very much popular, and sometimes it is not logical as well as practical to go with homemade nuskhe. Especially in these hectic schedules and pandemic situations, people want to be safe and protected. The various ayurvedic brands launched ashwagandha in the form of tablets. Here are some good ayurvedic brands that supply ashwagandha in the form of tablets, juice, churna etc.
- Here are some good and trusted brands of Ayurveda that supplies ashwagandha tablets
● Baidyanath ashwagandha tablets ₹180
● Sri Sri Tatwa ashwagandha tablet 60 tablets ₹ 117
● Himalaya ashwagandha wellness tablet ₹150
● Dabur ashwagandha tablet outre herbs immunity booster ₹ 117
Baidyanath ashwagandha tonic for the nerve 450ml 215 rs
Axiom Ayurveda ashwagandha leaf juice ₹188 100ml
Mostly taken during cough and cold and regarding health issues.
● Dabur ashwagandha lehyam 400gm
● Patanjali ashwagandha churna rs 145
● Dabur ashwagandha churna 199
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT HIMALAYA ASHWAGANDHA TABLETS
Himalaya ashwagandha tablets are made up of 100 % pure extract and are scientifically proven. They are the finest quality of ashwagandha which helps boost your immunity. They are easy to take and best for the stress relaxing, endocrine gland and maintain the health benefit between the nervous system. Apart from that it also\ helps in combat the debility occurring due to old age, fatigues restoring the body weakness. They are our 100% vegan product. The ashwagandha has amazing rejuvenating properties.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Himalaya was founded in 1930 with a clear concept of placing ayurvedic in the mainstream market of the country. Himalaya started its path with herbal products. Himalaya is a leading global herbal health and personal care organization. Its main vision is to bring herbal solutions represented with scientific knowledge. Himalaya is one of the top leading exporters in India who makes herbal medicines in form of capsules, ointment etc. Himalaya stands as the no. 1 pharmaceutical company in India. As it is made of 100% herbal products, they hardly had any side effects. Himalaya not only manufactures medicines but also operates in many other
sectors such as beauty products, baby care, animal health nutrition, personal care. Himalaya mainly had a mission and that is to provide many Ayurvedic medicines as completely safe and effective products.
SOME BENEFITS OF HIMALAYA ASHWAGANDHA
● The product is 100% vegan
● Free from artificial colour flavours, preservatives and sugar, as well as gelatin,
● Himalaya ashwagandha tablets are beneficial for boosting immunity and give strength to
● It acts as a stress reliever and maintains the health benefit between the nervous system endocrine gland. Apart from that it also helps in combat the debility appearing due to old age, fatigues restoring the body weakness
● It helps in improving sexual health by boosting energy, supporting sexual performance, enhancing fertility and Improvised energy level, uplifting the mood and reduces anxiety.
● It helps in rejuvenating the mind and body.
Himalaya Ashwagandha tablet contains ashwagandha ( Withania somnifera)-250grams Ashwagandha – Is popularly known as Indian ginseng. The properties of ashwagandha are very much beneficial for health benefits. Himalaya is an amazing brand with so much purity to it. People use ashwagandha for relieving stress, anxiety, diabetes, thyroid, female reproductive problems.it also rejuvenates and detoxifies the entire body especially the immune system and endocrine. Apart from that ashwagandha also plays a very significant role in the treatment of thyroid rather than a stress reliever. The properties of ashwagandha include more anti- inflammatory, antidepressant,thyroid-modulating and neuroprotective properties.
As there are no specific side effects mentioned of Himalayas Ashwagandha Tablets the reviews might help you get through it.
Note – Everybody is different, the medicine may work differently in the other person’s body, it varies.
After taking this tablet for around 15-20 days, it significantly dented my digestive system and I suddenly started to face acid reflux. Because of this, it turned out to be these capsules. Ashwagandha has side effects on the stomach and gastric problem Himalaya ya didn’t mention it anywhere moreover this work as an asteroid. Don’t fall for this trap in the name of Ayurveda. Bhavik Amazon I can’t tell you how many internal effects it gives but it’s giving positive strength that’s for sure. The main thing I want to share is when I stopped using it I had a very bad fever but I am not sure if it’s because of stopping it. Jaydeep Chaudhary. Amazon Not a cure but I feel a little addicted to it. Days when I take it, I feel ok. But when I do not take it I feel tired. so a mixed feeling about this. Pratul mangal. Himalaya is always best like Himalaya products alltime. Its use for general wellness is good for instant energy. It refreshes the mind and body from stress. Ashwagandha is good for humans and a combination forHimalaya gives us since 1930 a very trusted brand in India. MD Asgar Flipkart It’s good to eat 1 tablet at a time or else you get constipation. It’s very hot AFTER eating. And you feel like an alpha male .go for 1 tablet a day at night with milk before going to sleep. Daki Rajat Very helpful to combat daily stress has increased my appetite, helpful if you’re having sleepless nights (makes you feel sleepy)I feel more energetic after taking this for about 1 month, a great product for daily use. Mohd Shabad.
DOSAGE AND PRECAUTION
Himalaya Ashwagandha wellness tablet ₹150 60 tablet
Available on Flipkart, Amazon, Nykaa, Himalaya and OTC stores
here are some mandatory precautions while having the medicine -:
● Should not be given to pregnant and breastfeeding ladies
● Not for children under 12 years old.
● Manufacture in India
● Manufactured by the Himalaya drug company
1 tablet twice a day before a meal.
Consult a physician before taking it
The product is best before 3 months
GENERAL QUESTIONS ANSWERS
1.Is ashwagandha prescribed to babies?
Ans: No ashwagandha is not prescribed to kids under 2 years.
2.Why should I buy Himalaya ashwagandha
Ans: Himalaya is one of the trusted brands in the market. The ashwagandha tablets are
authentic 100% pure with the goodness of Ayurveda in it. Himalaya promised that the products
● Improve overall endurance
● Improve immunity
● Packed with herbal goodness
● Has adaptogenic property
● Helps in reducing stress.
● Has anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory reducing properties.
● Ashwagandha nourishes the blood tissue.
3.What are the benefits of the ashwagandha tablets by the Himalayas?
Ans: Here are some generic merits of ashwagandha tablets by the Himalayas
It acts as a stress reliever and maintains the health benefit between the nervous system endocrine gland. apart from that it also helps in combat the debility occurring due to old age, fatigues restoring the body weakness It helps in improving sexual health by improving energy, supporting sexual performance, enhancing fertility and Improvised energy level, uplifting the mood and reduces anxiety.
It helps in rejuvenating the mind and body.
4.Is the ashwagandha tablet by the Himalayas good for the thyroid?
Ans: Yes, it is. People who have thyroid problems can take it as the herb is popular among people to cure thyroid levels. Research has proved that consuming the roots of ashwagandha helps in improving the serum thyroid-stimulating hormones (TSH) and T4 levels (thyroxine). Ashwagandha for thyroid is one of the best medicines proven. But should be taken to doctor’s surveillance and if any side is found vista hospital, nursing home or doctor immediately.
The herb ashwagandha is famously used as an adaptogen. Ashwagandha has many good values. The benefits of the Himalayas are uncountable. Supplementing with ashwagandha herb will be very beneficial for health and improve the quality of life. The ancient herb acts as a magical
sword to people with loads of stress and anxiety. And yes ashwagandha is proven to be one of
the best medicines for treating thyroid. It’s truly a stress buster for sure. Himalaya is one of the
best brands to manufacture herbal products about Ayurveda. Himalaya Ashwagandha is a very
good supplement for adding to your daily routine to retain a healthy and fit body which is
composed of Ayurveda herb as approved by Ayurveda.